Unique 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Home » » The Dead Send "E-mail" to the Family and Friends

The Dead Send "E-mail" to the Family and Friends

Written By Kepri Online on Saturday, March 17, 2012 | 15:14

The death of Jack Froese cause grief for family and friends. Jack, who lives in Pennsylvania, USA, died suddenly of cardiac arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorders), June 2011, at the age of 32 years.

Surprisingly, five months after his death, a number of close persons begin receiving mysterious e-mail from e-mail account Froese mentioning their private conversations with him before he died. Jack's family said they did not know his account password, and they did not believe his account had been hijacked.

(wowkeren.com)

One e-mail recipient is her childhood friend, Tim Hart of Dunbar, who say they are "inseparable" for 17 years until his death. "He's right hand and my best friend," said Hart told the BBC.

Hart was stunned when he received an e-mail from a friend a few months after his death. "One night in November, I was sitting on the sofa, opened the e-mail on my phone, and it (e-mail) appears," Author: Jack Froese. "I was so pale when she read it," he told the BBC. "E-mail was very brief and short, but straight to Jack and the only thing I know about it."

In the message subject line terulis the words, "I was watching". Further written, "Do you hear me? I was at your house. Clean the attic!"

Hart said, shortly before the death of Froese, they were chatting in the attic of his house. At that time, his friends teased him for the mess and dust in the attic. "Just him and me up there," said Hart.

Froese's cousin, Jimmy McGraw, also said that he received e-mails of the deceased which touched on his ankle injury that occurred after Frose died. E-mail that reads, "Hey Jim, how are you? I know you have a broken ankle. Just to warn you. Must be careful."

McGraw said he had suffered a broken ankle last week before he received the e-mail was on 21 November evening. "I prefer to say, he who sent it, only because I knew he was dead, but he's still trying to get in touch with me," he said. "(He) tried to tell me go ahead, and feel better."

E-mail It also includes another message for a friend who, according to "Jack", he failed to send.

Sources of e-mail remains a mystery to Froese family and some friends who say that they "receive the messages as a gift". Hart says, "If there are people who judge a joke, I do not care because I get whatever I want. Hart has replied to the e-mail, but not yet received a reply."

Those who receive e-mail that says no plans to investigate the source because they prefer to see the messages as a blessing from Froese rather than as part of some kind of joke.

Froese mother, Patty, told the BBC: "I think it's fantastic messages. Messages that make some people happy, some people angry, but to me, it makes people talk about him."

According to Mail Online, now there are a number of services that promise to send e-mail, e-mail to several friends and relatives of the man who later died. That could explain the strange phenomenon. However, specificity appears in a received message McGraw, who refers to events that occurred after the death of the sender, may be able to rule out this explanation. (kompas.com)
Share this article :

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Kepri Online - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger